Friday, November 30, 2007

Same things always happen to me on friday. Usually ppl should be happy on fri, last day of school for the week whereas for my case, i'm like having my weakest module, business finance, as my last lesson of the day. Everytime after this lesson i will feel so dam stress and sad. Dono why. I just don understand this module at all. Solutions given by ppl are ask lecturer, get notes from frenz, ask ur frenz etc. So today i tried asking the teacher, so lucky that he also wana revise wif us for our test and allow us to ask him qn. Although i took the opportunity to ask him budden i still don understand at all. Tried to get tutorials ans from senior who lent me her notes last sem. She didnt wana lend it to me this time round so i guess i have used up all my options. I guess the only choice now is to force myself to understand this module wif god's help. I just feel so helpless wif this module esp when i have no accounting background. Well i hope everything will turns out fine in the end and also i don wana feel so stress but i just cant control it.
Gotten back my ComToolkit first test back le, dam disappointing, the lecturer said i can only gotten a C, even after moderation i wont be able to get even a C+. This sure is a big blow to me afterall i aimed to score well for IS this sem cause last sem it was one of my module and IS that pulls me down. Thoughts just kept running through my mind. If only i can just lead a carefree life.

No comments: